ContourTrace 2019 2.0.1KUHN ENGINEERING – Demo – Windows
2. The extraction of the contours is made possible by applying different filters and algorithms to the input image.
3. The extracted contours can be exported into the DXF format with just a few clicks and used, for example, for design and manufacturing.
4. The image filters and algorithms can be adapted and preset for a wide variety of applications, cameras and environments.
5. The extracted contours can already be simplified in the program.
6. These and many other features enable a fast, convenient and accurate extraction and export of contours.
7. Furthermore, it is possible to calibrate different cameras to correct the captured image.
8. Thus, for example, the distortion caused by an ordinary perspective lens can be removed from the image.
9. The ratio between pixels and a selected unit, e.g. mm or inch, can be stored in the calibration file so that subsequent scaling of the image is no longer necessary.
10. ContourTrace 2019 can significantly simplify your image processing workflow, improve the result and accelerate the entire process.
ContourTrace 2019 is a Demo software in the category Graphics Applications developed by KUHN ENGINEERING.
The latest version of ContourTrace 2019 is 2.0.1, released on 01/15/2020. It was initially added to our database on 11/01/2019.
ContourTrace 2019 runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
ContourTrace 2019 has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for ContourTrace 2019!
|11/12/2019||Adobe fixes critical vulnerabilities|
|10/14/2019||Paint.NET gets an update|
|10/09/2019||Microsoft update fixes 59 security vulnerabilities|
|09/30/2019||Google browser tool checks for hacked passwords|
|09/23/2019||Critical vulnerability in Internet Explorer|